-
May 1st, 2000, 07:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I went thrift shopping and swap meeting the last few days and was
looking for Super 8 equipment. Here is what I found, can you let me know if
Igot taken or found some good deals. (Also does anyone from Utah maybe no
where I can get Super 8 film, I have a 3 week wait before my order gets here
and I am anxious to play with my goodies)
- Director 2. 8mm to Video Transfer set up. All there and never been
used - $2
- Studio Goldmine 5. I think this is a transfer set up to with a mixer on
it, not sure - $10
- Radiant Picture Master. White screen in great shape - $4
- Baia Brite View Dual 8. Viewer and splicer handles both 8mm and super
8(lamp works) - $4
- Anscomatic ST/90 Super 8 camera. Missing slider to cover batteries,
battery compartment shows sign of corrosion. I will clean with alcohol and
see if it works, if not it becomes a decoration - $8
- Bell and Howell Super 8 Zoom 1201. Motor works, haven't tried it with
film,can see the shutter opening and closing. - 9.95
- Yashica Super 40K. Motor also works haven't tried it with film, can see
the shutter opening and closing. - 12.95
Well lay it on me, did I do OK here or do I need to learn to haggle.
Thanks....
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
dee
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks